Well as I start my website here I have decided to share my journey to the NPC Figure stage. My dream of becoming a competitor has been a long and bumpy road. Starting back in college when an old professor hosted an annual bodybuilding show, I knew that someday I wanted to be among those on stage. After graduating and moving I found myself looking for the right coach to get me there. Meeting various people along the way, 3 new cities, and a few failed attempts, I have finally found the help I needed and I am only 11 weeks away from my first competition!
Follow me in my journey as I go through the ups and downs of contest preparation. Having already begun… here is a fast recap….
1) Started two years ago at 167 pounds and currently stand at 128! (inching closer to my 40 pound goal)
2) Found a long-distance online coach that got me started on an eating healthy lifestyle.
3) Attended my first bodybuilding show this past summer and met a great team that I just knew I wanted to join. Walked over to the owners and next thing I know, I have a phone number and a future consultation appointment!
4) Now I have committed, found an excellent coach Julie, and preparation has begun.
5) Contest prep officially started a few weeks ago and currently sitting at 128-130 pounds and eating a zero/low carb diet to lean out significantly in the quick coming weeks.
Check back for more this week on my progress and new workout posts!